Saturday Song - Halloween

There are a few songs I love to hear around Halloween - besides all of the creaks and groans CD that we have - that's a great one to play when the kids are trick or treating, the kids get all creeped out. lol  I know, I'm so mean.

Anyway, the first song, I Put a Spell on You, is from the movie Hocus Pocus with Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy.  This movie is a Halloween favorite and I like this version much better than the original. :)



Then there's This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - great song.



And of course Halloween wouldn't be complete in our house without listening to The Monster Mash by Boris Pickett by at least once.



Happy Halloween (a day early)

3 comments:

~ames~ said...

Great choices Tracy. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas and I recall watching Hocus Pocus just recently. I had a good laugh over it. I had forgotten SJP was in it.

Happy Halloween!

orannia said...

I love the Monster Mash. Thank you Tracy!

Tracy said...

Ames - I know it seems funny to see SJP in that movie - but it was so cute!

Orannia - Isn't it great? So comical and ghooley but so fun!