Saturday Song

I just heard this song for the first time this week but I really, really like it!  It's called Not Strong Enough by Apocalyptica featuring Brent Smith (from Shinedown).

The official video for the song was a bit bizarre for me but when I looked around - apparently every vid for this song was a bit on the odd side. lol  (the song brings it out? IDK)  Anyway, the vid I ended up choosing has a unlikely collection of photos but it was one that had no bubble pop ups with comments (I hate those) or lyrics so you can just enjoy the song itself.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Really great song, Tracy. I dont think I've heard anything from Shinedown, but I used to work with a guy who was a guitarist and knew the group. I believe his band opened for them or something. He talked about them constantly (used to drive me a bit nutty, lol!)

Have a great weekend.

Chris said...

I'm back and forth on Apocalyptica - sometimes I like them and sometimes I find them very annoying.

Tracy said...

Barbara -i didn't know that Brent from Shinedown had sung with other groups so this was a nice surprise. And yeah, the constant talk would drive me batty as we'll. Lol

Chris--Me too. I liked the one they did with Gavin Rossdale as well. So what end of the spectrum did this fall in for you?

Chris said...

Not the day to ask me. :) I'm in computer hell and I'm cranky at everything!!

orannia said...

My work colleagues all love Apocalyptica...and Metallica. I'm not there yet...but perhaps ready to put a toe in the water *grin*

Tracy said...

Chris - Yeah, having a bad day affects the way I think about things too. :)

Orannia - I like some of their stuff. Metallica I like their older stuff better but can't listen to it all that much as a lot of it sounds the same. This one was on the more mellow side so that was good for the mood I was in when I heard it. :)